Friday, 17 September 2010

Research, Part 3

These photos are mainly from the McDonald's adverts. They are advertising the product well in a professional manor. I think they would be good to work from as they are adverts that are working well and selling the product.


 I think this advert is good but I don't think it will work well with the assignment as only a small amount of the cup is being displayed, so being as we are selling the cup I think it all needs to be displayed. 






This Photo has been taken from this website:  http://blogs.simmons.edu/taxonomy/term/717


This image is from McDonalds' ad campaign from the winter of 2009. They wanted to separate themselves from Starbucks in the area of cost, but not quality. So Not only did they create a series of billboards with creative lines, but they also played with the urban layout of major cities. For example, the ad to the right plays with the idea of street 
lights.
I like the playfulness of this advertisement. It's not just an image in a magazine or a photo on a billboard, it explores a different more interactive style of adverting. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to mimic this for my final images as they are to be submitted as an A4 sized photo, however I could do something similar to this and then photograph it to give a similar effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment