| 1st Photo |
For the studio shoot I used a small wooden table as a setting for the cups, I wanted them to have a location shot feel but in the with out the busy background and with using the studio I could have a nice precise and crisp photo. Originally I was going to use a white backing but it didn’t go so well with the dark wooden tones of the table. I ended up using black instead of white also because it gave a nice warm feel with the reflection of the light rather than a harsh white. The first photo (on the left) didn’t turn out so well the placement of the cups and coffee beans was ok but the image was darker especially on the left hand side which meant you couldn’t see the colour or design on the cup well.To resolve this problem I placed a portable reflector opposite to the light coming from the back, this lit up the front of the cup nicely as you can see on the image below the top left. Overall I’m rather happy with most of the studio images.
No comments:
Post a Comment